Journey to There is throwing down a challenge! There should be a national authentic media day where all of the all of the anchors and all of the co-hosts all of the people on ABC NBC, Fox News and CNN wake up in the morning, brush their teeth, get in their car go on camera raw and unedited. No Makeup- No Stylists. We dare you to do that!
We are all walking around with too many expectations of people to meet us where we were versus just respecting where they are.
Truth vs Training is so important to break down because whether you’re getting ready to be on CNN, do a Facebook video or just walk into a room of peers at church or a movie theater or whatever. We all have a tendency to want to put on this mask of what we think other people feel like we should be like, act like, walk like and talk like.
The Quantum Leap Program was most helpful to me on two fronts. First was in thinking through the structure of the book and understanding how to complete it most expertly and quickly.
Second, and perhaps most importantly, the program taught me how to market and sell my book. This is key because there are probably thousands of incredible books out there that we’ve never heard of because they weren’t marketed properly. So, even if you write the greatest book in the world, in most cases, if you can’t get people to hear about it, it’s not going to allow you to accomplish your goals.
In this episode, I talk with Jen Groover, ranked by SAP as one of the top influencers of human potential and labeled a “One Woman Brand” by SUCCESS magazine.
Jen shares stories about her life and reveals how to step outside of your own life and watch the script you created. She’ll also share tips you can use to change and improve it.
According to Jen, “If we find wisdom in everything that happens to us, then nothing went wrong.”
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Identify events in your past that are impacting your life today and what you can do to address them. [11:45]
- Why it’s important to move beyond the fear of self-awareness and address the issues and circumstances of your life. [18:15]
- Learn about the one thing you truly have control over and how it shapes your reality. [23:00]
- Hear Jen’s own transformational moments that impacted her decisions in life, even before she realized it. [27:26]
- Find out surprising things that could be holding you back from discovering your own self-actualization. [45:35]
- Discover action steps that you can start today to reach new levels of self-awareness. [47:00]
- And much more…